Situated within Rye Community Primary School, as part of Aquinas Trust, we provide Early Years Education and care for children from the age of 2 years in our brand new purpose built environment.
At Pugwash we have a child centred approach to the Early Year Foundation Stage Curriculum. Working with parents we personalise the care, play and learning opportunities for every child.
The children at Pugwash thrive in our mixed age freeflow environment. Throughout the session children are able to access a range of engaging resources independently whilst being supported by our highly experienced staff.
Here at Pugwash you can see everyday commitment to enabling children to grow and develop into kind, motivated, creative, curious, resilient little learners.
For an appointment to visit us or to order a prospectus please call 01797 228695.
- Excellent links with schools through the Early Years Village and Early Years Hub for Excellence led by our Foundation Stage lead.
- Specialist staff promote early identification and support for children with additional needs.
- Breakfast Club - currently suspended due to COVID.
- After School Club - currently suspended due to COVID.
- Hot cooked lunch
- Fantastic parent partnership – from home visits, parent consultation evenings, online learning journals, Parent information sessions, and an active PTA.
“Friendly staff, welcoming environment, many amazing opportunities for the little ones to learn, play and explore.”
“A real feel of family within the Nursery which welcomes all children. Being part of the school is a real bonus for us”
"If I ask for anything, it's done; nothing is too much trouble. Archie loves it, so I'm happy."