All visitors are required to read our safeguarding leaflet and be familiar with the following policies and procedures:
- Child Protection;
- Health & Safety Procedures;
- Critical Incident and Business Recover Procedures;
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Action Plan.
All documents are available on the website.
PLEASE REFER ANY CONCERNS IMMEDIATELY TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE OR ACCOMPANYING COLLEAGUE.
The personal data you provide the Academy as a result of this signing in procedure is being processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We collect and use your information under the following lawful bases:
- where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (c));
- where processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another person (Article 6(d));
- where it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller (Article 6 (e)).
The data we hold is your name, car registration and signature and we do so in order to support our statutory functions of running a school and in order to meet the Trust’s responsibilities, in particular:
- for the protection and welfare of pupils and others in the Academy;
- for the safe and orderly running of the Academy.
The information we hold in the visitors signing in book will be retained for the current academic year plus a further academic year after which time the information is securely destroyed.
Please be aware that the Academy may have to share your details with NHS Test and Trace as part of the national response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. For further details regarding the sharing of personal data please see the Trust’s COVID-19 notice ryeprimary.co.uk/mustknow/dataprivacy.